Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Compassion for all beings


I was in Hamburg over the weekend and while my partner was playing in his volleyball league, I was able to explore the city. It is a really wonderful and beautiful city and one of my first sights in the morning was seeing this woman feeding all of the waterfowl...and she had bags and bags of bread crumbs for them...you can see them behind her in the picture. I was amazed and the number of the birds and the loveliness of the scene as she sang and chatted to the birds as she fed them. Many other people were also enraptured and began to take pictures. It made the rest of the day seem really beautiful, to know that there is compassion around us at all time...we just need to look and SEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home