Monday, August 25, 2008

!Vive Despacio!



Taking it slow on the steps!
The Cathederal is scheduled to be done in the 2020's!
This is a pillar right at the entryway to the cathederal, what better symbol to slow down before entering a "temple" than a turtle!
When we were in Barcelona a few weeks ago, I bought a new candle holder for our altar in our home. It is really a lovely lotus shaped holder. But, what caught my attention even more was the sack that it came in. On the sack was printed: "Slow es posible". This was such a good reminder for me, since I'm someone that can get pulled so quickly into a hurry, into moving fast and not being aware of the waves that I'm making. So, I know have this piece of the sack in my journal and a copy of it above my desk! In Barcelona, when we visited the Cathederal, Sagrada Familia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagrada_Fam%C3%ADlia planned and started by Gaudí http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoni_Gaud%C3%AD, I saw once again the importance of slow progress. Let me remember to move slowly and be aware! Vive despacio! Slow es posible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home